SUNNAH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, JIBWIS, KOFAR WAMBAI,
BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE
(OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR)
SUNCOE/ADM/33/V.1 15th October, 2020
SALES OF ADMISSION FORMS FOR THE 2020/2021 SESSION
This is to inform staff, students and the general public that the Sunnah College of Education, JIBWIS, Kofar Wambai, Bauchi has commenced the sales of Admission Application Forms for the 200/2021 Academic Session in all the NCCE Abuja approved and Accredited NCE programmes run by the College.
The programmes are as follows:
1. NCE - Computer/Mathematics
2. NCE - Computer/Integrated Science
3. NCE - Primary Education Studies
4. NCE - English/Social Studies
5. NCE - English/Islamic Studies
6. NCE - Business Education
7. NCE - Arabic/Islamic Studies
8. NCE - Hausa/Islamic Studies
9. NCE - Integrated Science (Double Major)
10. NCE - Economics/Social Studies
11. NCE - Social Studies (Double Major)
12. Pre - NCE
Interested and qualified candidates can purchase the forms at the rate of N3,000 only at the College premises located at JIBWIS Schools, Kofar Wambai, Bauchi.
Notice to All Staff and Students on Resumption of Academic Activities
As the College reopens on 15th October, 2020, all staff and students are required to observe covid-19 Protocols.
Notice to All Staff and Students on Collection of Statement of Results
This to inform all Staff and Students that arising from the just concluded meeting of the Governing Board on the issue of Collection of Results, the board has approved as follows:
1. That all graduates of NCE are to collect their statement of results on Tuesdays 2pm - 6pm and Saturdays 10am - 3pm.
2. Candidates are to ensure that they completed clearance and payment of result collection fee before collection of results.
3. That the decision to partially allow some staff of the College to work on the above said dates was to assist our products to enable them collect their results and participate in the just about to start N-Power recruitment exercise.
Finally, the Management is soliciting the support and cooperation of all the staff involved.